There is a Richmond Card that one can apply for that seems well worth the tiny effort to log on, register and receive the benefits offered.
Here is the official info from the Council.
Richmond Card – Find out more
The Richmond Card is an ‘all in one’ card that gives
- Resident parking discount.
- Membership to libraries within this borough (and others in the SELMS consortium).
- Exclusive offers and discounts from local independent businesses.
You can also purchase membership to Richmond borough sports and fitness centres.
Who can apply
- Anyone aged 17 or over. The application form will advise you which services and discounts you are eligible for.
How to apply
- The quickest and easiest way is to apply online via the Richmond Account.
- Proofs will be required. These can be uploaded at the same time.
- Payment can be made for discounted leisure services.
- The Richmond Account will also enable you to manage other council services.
What happens next
Upon submission of application, the card will be sent in the post within 5-7 days of application.
For further information, please contact us.