The London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames now have a newsletter which has gone digital!
If you have signed up for a Richmond Account you will already receive a quarterly update relating to which Village you live in.
However, now the Village Newsletter has gone digital, so make sure you sign up for your Richmond Account as it is absolutely packed with news and local events.
To give you a brief breakdown to tempt those of you faltering in signing up, the latest one included:
- Barnes Community Vision Event
- Road repairs
- Local safety
- Reduction in energy wastage with our local businesses
- Befriending Castelnaugh Library
- Free wifi in local libraries
- Polling district changes
- Community noticeboards
- Barnes 2014 music festival returns
- The next election
- Commemorating the Great War with FiSH
- RichDance Festival 2014
- Urban meadow to be planted in Barnes
- Commemorative Trek for WW1
- Open gardens with FiSH
- Get energy smart
- Richmond Park Academy news
- Local summer fun activities
- New cancer support officer at Mulberry Centre
- Sign ups for Community Safety Partnership
- Support a new free school
- Sir David Attenborough who named Richmond as his favorite Borough, receives the highest of awards locally
- Townmead Road Reuse & Recycling Centre temporarily closed due to renovations.